Sunday 1 May 2016

April Favourites...

 It felt a bit like a "bleah" month, but I seem to have found a few cards I like well enough to count as favourites.

The one with the "apple blossom" (best stamp I had" and clock face is an interpretation of the Bulmers cider ads with the orchards and "Nothing added but time" slogan. And the garden bench was the first time trying out a die which I got with an Amazon.com gift cert at Christmas. I usually mostly buy books because they don't attract extra tax and duties - and are no hardship to buy anyway, but I treated myself to this too. And the next two were playing with some fun birthday gifts!!











1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I'm so glad you post your favorites here - it reminds me to go check out your gallery on SCS. I'm always both impressed and inspired!