Thursday 1 March 2018

February Favourites

Anecdotally, because it's St. Brigid's Day, the 1st of February is the start of Spring in Ireland. I've never bought into that - but even allowing that this is the 1st of March it's far from a spring-like day.



I'll be back later with a few bird photos, but C is working from home today and using my desk, so I won't get time to upload them till this evening. Not that they're great anyway, taken through the window.  We have a small flock of blackbirds in the back garden right now - I should have bought a bag of apples for them but they're pecking away at what I have, along with some breadcrumbs and sunflower seeds sprinkled on the snow.










1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Yikes! Something I was going to do reminded me that I meant to come back here the other day and say that I absolutely love these cards. The different techniques that you've used in the backgrounds are wonderfully done and very inspirational. I'm so glad that you love to experiment and I get to see the results!